Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tis the Season for Overtime!!!

In the pharmacy world the late fall/winter/early spring is filled with OVERTIME!!!! and LOTS of it!!! this week we have already had 8 hours MANDATORY and then they added on 12 more hours of MANDATORY OT, so we have to at least do 20 hours in 2 weeks and we can do as much as we possibly could imagine!

Anyway the point of this post is to just say this overtime crap is really cutting into some other very important things going on right now, Christmas shopping(I have bought T a pair of house shoes so far....thats it!), holiday parties, CLEANING the house, sleep, and most importantly baby making!!! how does this job expect a girl to get pregnant when they are requiring us to work NO LESS than 60 hours a week?!!? oh yea I have another job that I work at least 20 hours a week at!!

Ok off rant :) I do love overtime pay it just takes a little to much of my extra time needed for much more important things!

PS
Marcia pron. Mar C Uh is a really DUMB name and I have to hear her say it probably 15 times a day!!!!

No comments: