Monday, December 19, 2011

32 weeks!

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 17!!! HAHA I gained 6lbs in 2 weeks! I guess thats not THAT bad though, its supposed to be I think 2lbs per week and I gained 3 per week PLUS I had 3 HUGE holiday meals during that time!
Maternity clothes? Oh yea!
Sleep:I wake up a lot but I am still pretty rested!
Best moment this week: Just Carlie going crazy and really being able to tell the difference in her foot and bottom
Movement: She's going to be a gymnast!
Food cravings: None-I like Mexican a lot though, not that thats anything new!
Gender: It's a girl!!!!
Labor Signs: none really, I can definitely tell her head is low though!
Belly Button in or out? half out! ha!
What I miss: I miss NOT having back pain  
What I am looking forward to: CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Weekly Wisdom:  none
Milestones: only 7ish weeks left!!! woohooo!!!!
No hair or make up and it was eaaaarly but here are the 32 week shots!!

No comments: