Saturday, October 15, 2011

23 weeks progress!!

How far along? 23 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: I believe I've gained like 4 pounds
Maternity clothes? mostly everything is maternity or dresses or bigger sized shirts :)
Sleep: Still ok, back hurts when I wake up about 50% of the time but it's not totally unbearable and its definitely worth it!
Best moment this week: When Carlie kicked her daddy for the first time!!
Movement: lots of movement!! Still mainly at night but she's getting more active during the day! She likes to eat! Going crazy everytime I eat!
Food cravings: none! I just like food, pasta, Mexican, whatev! :)
Gender: It's a girl!!!!
Labor Signs: none :)
Belly Button in or out? still an inny! but it's getting smaller and less deep! Ha!
What I miss: not much, sushi I guess!
What I am looking forward to: nursery decorating, my showers, and my next appt!
Weekly Wisdom: um none?
Milestones: lots of movement! Daddy felt Carlie this week!! and we bought Carlie's carseat today! :)

Here is a pic!!

No comments: