Sunday, October 16, 2011

Time for another birthday!!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a great day! It started at work when the guys took care of my birthday maddness there. I FULLY expected to go in to work to nothing done for my bday b/c the girls had been MIA all week and they are the ones who put it all together usually. Well I was SO WRONG! I walked in to my desk decorated (w/ red and blue balloons), seafood salsa (my FAVORITE dip), Salsa Verde, deer sausage, and drinks, and THEN my friend Jaime brought me an amazing piece of Hersey's chocolate cheesecake from the cheesecake factory and my other friends Claude and Derrick got me a whole Cheesecake Factory red velvet cheesecake!

Then yesterday on my actual birthday Melissa, Briley, and I went to the Maple Leaf Festival in Baldwin. I LOVE the Maple Leaf! Lots of good food and awesome crafts! We had a sliced apple with AMAZING homemade warm carmel! YUM-O! :) I unfortuneately didn't find any crafts or decorations I really liked, I was kind of bummed about that! Then Tyler took me to dinner at Olive Garden and to babies-r-us to get Carlie's carseat!!!

Here are a few pics from my festivites :)

Red Velvet Cheesecake

Partly eaten Hersey's cheesecake


Carlie's new carseat!!!


After all that it was time for my Grandma Lila's big 77th birthday!!! Which is today. I picked Adam up in Lawrence and we were on our way to Hutch by 8am! We had a big party for her at her rehab center and she was SO EXCITED! It was really cute to see how excited she was, almost like a little kid! Uncle Monte and mom made pulled pork sandwiches and we had all the sides! Mom made white cupcakes (b/c thats what Grandma wanted!) and we had ice cream. It was great to see the family and my grandma! She's getting a lot better, still has off days but all in all she's improving! Here is the only picture I got of her birthday on my phone at least! 

HAPPY 77TH BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!! I HOPE THERE ARE MANY MANY MORE!! LOVE YOU!!!
                                             

No comments: