Thursday, October 27, 2011

24/25 weeks!

SOOOO the pictures are from 24 weeks but the stats are from 25 weeks b/c I just had my appt yesterday! :)

How far along? 25weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 12lb total!!!
Maternity clothes? mostly everything is maternity or dresses or bigger sized shirts :)
Sleep: It's ok, I get a lot warmer in the night but thats ok b/c it's getting chilly outside and I'm usually pretty cold blooded!
Best moment this week: Seeing baby Carlie at the appt again! AND picking out her bedding fabric! :)
Movement: lots of movement!! LOTS LOTS LOTS!!!! She is a nutso!
Food cravings: none! I just like food, pasta, Mexican, whatev! :)
Gender: It's a girl!!!!
Labor Signs: not really, I THOUGHT I had a couple braxton hicks about a week ago but haven't felt anything since!
Belly Button in or out? still an inny! but it's getting smaller and less deep! Ha!
What I miss: not much, sushi I guess!
What I am looking forward to: nursery decorating and my showers
Weekly Wisdom: um none?
Milestones: no real milestones other than I finally gained weight! my doctor said I HAD to gain some by this time and boy did I ever! ha!

And just a few side notes from the appointment!
-Carlie was so big we couldn't get a good picture of her on the sonogram but I do have one new pic!
-I am measuring 23 1/2 weeks and Miss Carlie is measuring right at 25 weeks....she's going to be a big girl!
-eat more veggies and fruit...hard to do!! but I'll make it work!
-glucose test next time!
-after next appt (28weeks) I will be on my every 2 weeks appts!!!! It's going faaast!

Here are a few pics! annnd um excuse the goofy faces! it's much easier when Tyler is home to take them!

                                 not a pretty face! and you can see my pants through the shirt haha!
                                                            Excuse the toilet :)
                                                             24 1/2 weeks big baby!

No comments: