Thursday, September 29, 2011

21 week progress! :)

How far along? 21 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: gained 2 or 3 pounds....I'll find out today!
Maternity clothes? some shirts and i wear materinity jeans about 90% of the time :)
Sleep: It's ok....I wake up a lot but thats nothing new! AND HOLY back pain!! :(
Best moment this week: Baby is going CRAZY!! and we find out today who is in there!
Movement: lots of jumping around especially in the evening!
Food cravings: none really, I like starchy food but thats not that unusual
Gender:??? Find out TODAY!!!!!
Labor Signs: none :)
Belly Button in or out? still an inny!
What I miss: um lack of back pain? and sushi! :)
What I am looking forward to: Gender ultrasound today! and nursery decorating
Weekly Wisdom: um none?
Milestones: today will be a big milestone! can't wait to find out who is in there! and tell all our friends on Saturday!

A couple pics! Again the sticker is wrong b/c I'm a slacker and didn't take them until this morning :)




 

No comments: