Monday, September 26, 2011

WEDDING BELLS !!!!

My BFF Stephanie got married this Saturday! It was an amazingly beautiful wedding at an awesome venue and Stephie looked gorgeous! I'm SO happy for them and so happy that Britt has come into her life, and of course into mine because of that. He is an amazing guy and SO GOOD to her! I LOVE watching them interact, he is so attentive to her, that makes me extremely happy and proud of her that she found someone just as amazing as she is to spend her life with :)

Here are just a couple pics of Steph that I took with my phone! I have a few more on my camera and am waiting for people to upload on facebook so I can steal even more! :)


                                 All dressed up, with nowhere to go  and all ready to be Mrs. Nelson:)

Looking gorgeous even while brushing with a whisp brush! :)


The back/side of dress, it was beautiful! And a Vera :)



CONGRATS MR. AND MRS. BRITT NELSON!!
I LOVE YOU BOTH!!

No comments: