Saturday, September 10, 2011

18 weeks progress!

How far along? 18 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: gained 1 pound just this week!
Maternity clothes? some shirts and i wear materinity jeans about 90% of the time :)
Sleep: It's ok....I wake up a lot but thats nothing new!
Best moment this week: feeling the bebe for real the first time!!
Movement: just little flutters here and there!
Food cravings: no real cravings but I love baked potatoes and pasta!
Gender: ? Can't wait to find out in about 3 weeks!
Labor Signs: No thank you.
Belly Button in or out? still an inny!
What I miss: nothing really yet!
What I am looking forward to: Gender ultrasound, nursery decorating
Weekly Wisdom: eat fooood a lot to help with any sickness! and TMI but stool softners are good friends of ALL pregnant women! :)
Milestones: feeling bebe!

here is a picture of me at 18 weeks! :)


And hey bebe! you have eye lashes and eyebrows now!! yay!! grow bebe grow!! :)

No comments: