Thursday, September 22, 2011

If questionaire!

I "stole" this from another blog, that "borrowed" it from even another blog! :)

IF I were to get pregnant again... well I don't think you can be pregnant AGAIN when you already are so I'd probably milk it for what it's worth and go on talk shows and be in magazines and newspapers for money :)

IF I could have any job in the world I would of course be a stay at home mommy and wife!

IF I had a day to myself I would get my hair and nails done and get a massage, after of course sleeping till about 10ish, then go shopping with someone else's money!

IF I could get married all over again I'd have a destination wedding with only the people that matter most to us, close family and only very close friends

IF I could live anywhere in the US I'd live wherever my family is, but I'd like to move them all to either California, Texas or the East Coast :)

IF bebe were a boy/girl what their name would be, we don't know yet who is in there but a girl is Carlie NoneYoDangBusiness Fredricks and for a boy it will be Maxwell Tyler Fredricks :)

IF I could have any talent in the world um probably an amazing singer so I could duet with Taylor Swift

IF you met me in real life you wouldn't believe how much of a sexy mama I am! jk jk! um I'm fairly quiet at first (like for 5 minutes), then fairly crazy and goofy!

IF I could go back to school and get a different degree I'd get my degree! In dental hygiene

IF money were not an object I would pay off ALL debt, and shop :)

IF I could meet one celebrity why Taylor Swift of course!

IF I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life it'd be Probably The Gap, though I'm not a HUGE fan of clothes my size I LOVE their baby and kids clothes!

IF we get another pet I would want a wittle baby boxer!

IF I could go on a trip RIGHT NOW, I'd go to Hawaii or Vegas

IF I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef, I'd pick the house cleaner fo shizzle! can I put that on my baby registry?! ha!

IF I had the option of plastic surgery I'd get boooobies of course! after kids of course :)

No comments: