Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fun Day with Baby Garrik!!

I went to go see my cousin Erika and her almost month old Garrik Michael! We went to eat and a little home town place in Augusta and then dropped Garrik off at his Gma Lizzie's then we went shopping!!! We got Garrik a bunch of cuuuute clothes! He's going to be stylin' and profilin'! :) We also got a few things each for us including some pretty awesome WSU Shocker NIT Champ shirts!!! So proud of the SHOCKERS!!!
After shopping we picked Garrik back up and went back to the house and fed and played with him. He is soooo good and so stinkin cute! We put one of his new outfits on and he was the cutest little guy ever! I left about 6ish and got home right at dark. It was a long day and I was tired!!

CD1 was yesterday so I'm excited to get all this fertitlity stuff started!!! :)

I'll leave with a few pics of baby Garrik! (I'm not real sure why they are so small but oh well!)

No comments: