Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

Did anyone watch the big wedding today!?!? I watched it online while I was at work! The Queen looked amazing in yellow, the Abbey was beautiful, and the bride was absolutely stunning! She was very elegant with a hint of sexy, just as a modern day princess should be! The lace on her dress was my favorite! Oh and the something borrowed, her tiara, her new grandmother loaned her! AMAZING!

Though Kate is truely a princess now, every girl is a princess on her special day! I've been known to my family as Princess Andi pretty much my whole life and definitely felt like one on my big day marrying my prince! I can't wait to exchange the princess crown for a queen one when we have our own little princess!

Now just for fun here are a few pics from Princess Kate's big day today and also a few from Princess Andi's big day several months ago! :)


THE dress


Me and my little man Haydon
 and with both kids, Briley-3 1/2 yrs and Haydon 2 1/2 years

Apparently I don't have any on this computer of my prince and I :( I'll try to add those later!



No comments: