Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New kid on the block!

Yesterday one of my bestie's Melissa (and of course daddy Adam and big sister Briley) had Aubrey Ann Stauffer!!! Melissa was induced starting at about 8am and no real progress untill I believe 145ish when they broke her water at 3cm....she went from 3cm to 10cm in less than an hour and only pushed for 5 minutes!!! Aubrey was born at I believe 2:38pm on November 29th 2011 :) :) Melissa had no time for drugs since she progressed so fast! She definitely wanted them though but I am SOOOO proud of her for doing it without!

I just LOVE little Aubrey and am so happy to have baby Carlie's bff here! She is just perfect! Here are a couple pics from when I got to meet her last night!

holding the newest princess for the first time!!

Beautiful Aubrey Ann Stauffer 6lb 6oz 18.5 inches long! :)

Disclaimer!!! I know I'm off slightly on the times that everything happened but I know I'm VERY close!!

No comments: